5 Bedroom fully furnished villa for long term rent in Letymboy, Paphos
This beautiful Villa combines features of classic design with the materials and style of the traditional village homes of Cyprus, that blends into its surroundings.
The Villa has 400m2 covered area and sits in more than 5000m2 of land that is one of its many unique features. Fully landscaped, it provides ample space for relaxation.
Separated in sections, you can admire seasonal flowers, local trees (such as almond and olive trees), coniferous and fruit trees, beautiful bushes, palm trees and exotic flowers.
The outdoor area is made even more impressive with 2 large swimming pools and 1 kids’ pool with artificial rockery that blends seamlessly into the environment.
Children of every age will be able to enjoy the water slide that leads to the main swimming pool, whilst the shallow children’s pool connects to the main pool with a river flowing under the wooden bridge, but the most stunning detail is the vanishing edge that allows you to fully appreciate the views.
Water flowing through the rocks and into the pools creates a relaxing atmosphere that can be especially appreciated in the outdoor Jacuzzi.
The main swimming pool has a beach entry, no steps involved!!
The third pool includes provisions for a wave mechanism so as to facilitate exercise. It is also heated, so as to be enjoyed all year round.
The property also has a 267m2 covered basement which has all the provisions for a further two separate two bedroom apartments.
Every room was carefully designed to maximize natural lighting and ventilation. At the same time the villa is equipped with underfloor heating and VRV air-conditioning systems.
Comfortable living is ensured with three master bedrooms, six indoor and 1 outdoor bathroom’s, fully equipped kitchen, indoor and outdoor jacuzzi and a guest apartment consisting of a bedroom, bathroom, separate living room and kitchen.
Nevertheless, this luxury villa also includes a number of very unique and rare interior features.
- The magnificent entrance of the house with its custom-made stairwell.
- The spacious living room is fitted with an imposing hand-carved stone fireplace and hidden lighting. Patio doors lead out to the balcony. The most impressive part of the living room (and one of its unique features) is the majestic, almost panoramic view from the tall bay windows, so this will become your favourite corner.
- The luxurious dining room incorporates rich wood with the hand- carved stone fireplace.
- The kitchen includes appliances of the best quality and plenty of storage space with Breakfast bar / middle island.
- Lastly, the ground floor includes a guest apartment with its separate bedroom, disabled bathroom and kitchen and living room.
The master bedroom on the top floor includes a sitting area, an office and a make up table.
Most importantly however, it offers amazing views.
The bathroom of the master bedroom was designed so that you can either enjoy a comfortable shower or a luxurious bath in the jacuzzi.
The second bedroom, and its bathroom, feature earthy tones both on the walls and on the furniture.
The third bedroom shares a veranda with the master bedroom.
INTERIOR (Unique features)
This villa has even more truly unique features.
The property comes fully furnished, double glazed windows and with underfloor heating.
The outdoor area and the ground floor were designed and built to be disabled friendly. They include:
- Bathrooms and toilets
- Ramps for access in gardens
- Unobstructed access to all rooms in ground floor, basement and outdoor area.
- Swimming pool with artificial beach feature for easy access
- The property provides uninterrupted view to the mountains and he beautiful scenery of Cyprus.
The architecture takes advantage of the location, with the tall bay windows of the living room capturing the views.
However, there is another secret location from where this view can be enjoyed:
Behind what seems like a bookshelf lies a hidden door that opens to an airy, spacious veranda. Here you can enjoy an afternoon tea or wine taking in the breath-taking view of the mountains.
The basement of the house consists of a room that can be used as a maids room.
It includes a sofa-bed, wardrobe and separate toilet with shower.
The property is set on a fantastic location that allows privacy and tranquillity, while being only a 15 minute drive from the city and all its amenities.
Minimum 1 year rental